eConsult is open 24/7
|Monday||8am - 8pm|
|Tuesday||8am - 8pm|
|Wednesday||8am - 8pm|
|Thursday||8am - 6.30pm|
|Friday||8am - 6.30pm|
|Saturday||9am - 12pm|
Closing & Training Events
Evening and Weekend GP appointments at Camden GP Hubs
Camden Resident or registered with a Camden GP who find it difficult to attend their surgery during normal opening hours can access this service. Patients who wish to use this service must consent to the GP Hubs viewing their medical records.
To book an appointment:
- Self-refer. Call the Patient Booking Line (08:00-20:00) on 0207 391 9979
- Using the Patient Online Booking Service
- Contact Brunswick Medical Centre.
Evening and weekend GP appointments available for patients at one of four GP Hubs:
- Somers Town Health Centre 77-83 Chalton Street, London NW1 1HY
- Brondesbury Medical Centre 279 Kilburn High Road, London NW6 7JQ
- Caversham Group 4 Peckwater Street, Kentish Town, London NW5 2UP
- Practice or Swiss Cottage Surgery 2 Winchester Mews, London NW3 3NP
Appointments available on weekdays 18:30–20:00 and on weekends 08:00–20.00.
GP Hubs are staffed by experienced GPs and Nurses and offer assessment and treatment for adults and children.
Nearest walk in centre:
Soho Walk in Centre (1 Frith Street London W1D 3HZ)
Tel: 0207 5346500 ; it’s open on Weekdays (8am-8pm); Weekend (10am-8pm)